The first Labor for $15 event was a big success -- over 35 people joined the signature drive to get a $15/hour minimum wage on the ballot!
By leading the fight to win $15/hour, Twin Cities labor unions can rebuild a fighting labor movement. Join another big day of community outreach -- with a Fish Fry for volunteers following doorknocking.
Unions endorsing the ballot initiative for $15/hour minimum wage in Minneapolis include:
- Communications Workers of America Local 7250
- Teamsters Local 320
- MFT Local 59
- CWA Minnesota State Council
- IAM Minnesota State Council
- Minnesota Nurses Association (MNA)
- Minnesota State Association of Letter Carriers (MSALC)
- International Association of Machinists (IAM) Local 1833
- International Association of Machinists (IAM) State Council of Retirees
3521 E Lake St
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Google map and directions